Begin your application!
We are thrilled that you have decided to pursue your graduate studies at UNH. The next step in the process is to begin your application.
Before getting started, make sure that you thoroughly understand your program’s admissions requirements and have gathered all of the necessary materials. You should also review our detailed application instructions and policies.
Deadlines for Spring 2019 have been extended. Apply Now!
Have your application fee waived for select programs. The following programs are offering fee waivers:
- Accounting - MS
- Business Administration (Part-Time) - MBA
- Business Administration (Online) - MBA
- Civil Engineering - MENG
- Community Development Policy and Practice - MA
- Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Management (Online)- MS
- Computer Science - MS
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - MENG
- Information Technology - MS
- Mechanical Engineering - MENG
- Public Administration - MPA
- Public Health - MPH
Enter the code AD65 in the ‘General Comments’ field in the online application.
You will complete your application online and should be prepared to provide all required materials to the graduate admissions office. Materials that need to be physically mailed, including residency forms and official transcripts, should be sent soon after you submit your application.
Your application will be processed on our Webcat platform. First Time Applicants will start by creating an account.
Ready? APPLY NOW!