The University of New Hampshire DoctoralNet and MastersNet portal and apps offer all graduate students a suite of tools aimed at making their academic success and graduate wellness easier. The Graduate School has licensed with DoctoralNet/MastersNet to allow our students to use the resources at the site to help them with their graduate studies. Watch the 3-minute video below to get a glimpse into the tools.
Each semester new graduate students are setup with a default account with DoctoralNet/MastersNet. Once the accounts are set-up an email is sent out notifying students of this resource and how to use it. Existing students will continue to have access for as long as they are active graduate students at UNH. Each student is provided access to certain materials based on their degree type. Should a student change their degree type they will need to contact DoctoralNet/MastersNet by email to have their status changed to the new degree (e.g. from Masters to Ph.D.).
Some of the tools available 24/7, 365 days a year:
- Content explaining the full academic writing and research process
- Opt-in tools like the motivation emails or 30-day writing challenge, aimed at giving you a boost when you need it
- Boxed sets of video, written, checklist and slide content surrounding the ubiquitous topics such as lit review, critical thinking, getting published etc.
- 80+ webinars a year that allow you to join an international network of gradaute students facing similar challenges as you all unpack the subtleties of advanced academic work
- On-demand webinar videos, selected by your Dean to meet the specific needs of UNH students
- How DoctoralNet/MastersNet tech helps you proceed with speed (watch the DoctoralNet/MastersNet video)
For specific help email: email@example.com