Manchester Campus - Why Us
The UNH Graduate School Manchester Campus offers post-baccalaureate programs in applied professional fields. Centrally located in Manchester’s historic Millyard in the heart of the I-93 corridor, the Graduate School offers the expertise of University of New Hampshire faculty, contemporary curricula, modern educational facilities, convenient access, flexible schedules, and most important, a graduate degree from the University of New Hampshire, the state's flagship public university.
Explore Our Campus
Graduate students in Manchester play a key role in creating a vibrant community of learners that embrace the importance of graduate education. So come, explore our campus, and meet our friendly staff, faculty, and students!
Ready to Learn More?
Our staff is student focused and always willing to help. Browse our recently renovated website to begin your academic journey and learn about the exciting possibilities available to you at Manchester Campus. Our application process has never been easier - just visit our apply now page for complete instructions. Thank you for choosing UNH!
The goal of the UNH Graduate School Manchester Campus is to provide high-quality graduate-level educational opportunities for working professionals to prepare them for leadership roles in the fields of education, human services, public health, business, and government.
Why Choose Manchester?
- We bring the resources and expertise of the University of New Hampshire to the population and economic center of the state.
- Conveniently located in downtown Manchester's historic Millyard, at the Pandora Mill building.
- UNH is one of nine universities in the nation to hold top-tier status as a land-, sea-, and, space-grant institution.
- The Manchester campus is rich in academic, cultural, and recreational resources and opportunities.
- Most programs are designed for working professionals who attend classes late afternoons or evenings.
The UNH Graduate School works closely with faculty to recruit talented and diverse students of the highest quality to ensure a challenging and contemporary curriculum in order to prepare students for leadership roles in a wide variety of organizations. Visit the Manchester Campus to explore your possibilities!