Application Status and Student Accounts
MyUNH and Blackboard IT ID
UNH offers many online services that you can access using your MyUNH/Blackboard account. Some of these services are Webcat (to check your application status, update your contact information, register for courses, pay bills, and check grades), Blackboard (for coursework and assignments), and access to your UNH email account.
UNH Student (Common) ID
All UNH applicants and students are assigned a randomly generated nine digit number that begins with a "9". This will be your UNH Student ID for as long as you are at UNH. You will need this ID to activate your MyUNH/Blackboard account, request your letters of recommendation, and for submitting your supporting application materials. Note that the UNH Student ID is NOT your MyUNH account nor is it your temporary web application login ID.
First Time Users
- Your MyUNH IT ID can usually be activated 1 business day after receiving your UNH Student ID (provided to you after you apply). To activate:
- Go to the MyUNH Portal (Blackboard) click the "Login Help" tab and then click "New or Existing User" link.
- Enter your assigned UNH Student ID Number and your birth date. This will give you your MyUNH IT ID and will let you reset your password.
Checking Application Status
- Login to the MyUNH Website using your assigned MyUNH IT ID.
- Select the "Webcat/Services" tab and in the "UNH - Access Webcat" box, click the continue button.
- Next select the "Admissions" link from the list and then select the application you want to view under the "Processed Applications" header.
- It may take up to 1-2 business days before you will be able to view your application online. If you are unable to see your application after that time please contact our office.
- In addition all applications are verified internally and this process can take up to 2-5 days. Until your application is verified you will have an admit type of "Unprocessed Web Applicant". This status type will be removed once our office has completed the verification of your application.
UNH Wildcat Email
Setting up Email
- Prior to becoming a student we will use the email address provided on your application.
- Once you accept an offer of admission from UNH you will have a UNH Wildcat Email account created for you.
- You can use this email account for as long as you are an active student at UNH.
- To activate your email go the UNH Wildcats Email page and select the "Ready to get started? Click here" link.
- Follow the directions as needed. If you have problems please contact the UNH Help Desk.
Should you have any questions about the status of your application please do not hesitate to contact the UNH Graduate School. For questions or problems with using your MyUNH account or UNH Email please contact the UNH Help Desk.