Graduate School and Professional Development Workshops and Events
The UNH Graduate School offers a variety of workshops, events, and professional development opportunities throughout the year. From our popular Thesis and Dissertation Workshops to our PFF/PFP sessions, there is something of interest for every student! We also promote events sponsored by other campus departments and organizations, that are related to graduate students, and they are listed below for reference only (to register for those events please see the link provided).
Check out the calendar below to see upcoming events over the next five weeks, view all events for the current term, or see what was offered last year including event attendance rates. BOLD titles denote Graduate School-sponsored events, ITALICIZED titles denote events sponsored by other campus offices, and the bullet colors represent the type of event. Follow the appropriate registration link to sign up for these events!
- Teaching at Teaching-Intensive Institutions
- Register for this event on our website.
- October 06, 2017, 9:30 am-3:00 pm
- Westfield State University, Westfield, Massachusetts
- Course Reference Number (CRN): 388
- Spaces/Seats Left: 48
- Teaching at Teaching-Intensive Institutions brings together doctoral students from all over New England and surrounding states, to help prepare them for careers at community colleges and regional comprehensive institutions. The event features workshops on such topics as How to Balance Research and Teaching on a 4-4 Teaching Load, Working with Students on Undergraduate Research, and Who are the Students at a Community College? In addition, we run sessions on the job hunt in social sciences, STEM, and arts and humanities, and we offer individual job counseling to student who bring CVs and cover letters with them.
- Event Bullet Color Codes: