Graduate School and Professional Development Workshops and Events
The UNH Graduate School offers a variety of workshops, events, and professional development opportunities throughout the year. From our popular Thesis and Dissertation Workshops to our PFF/PFP sessions, there is something of interest for every student! We also promote events sponsored by other campus departments and organizations, that are related to graduate students, and they are listed below for reference only (to register for those events please see the link provided).
Check out the calendar below to see upcoming events over the next five weeks, view all events for the current term, or see what was offered last year including event attendance rates. BOLD titles denote Graduate School-sponsored events, ITALICIZED titles denote events sponsored by other campus offices, and the bullet colors represent the type of event. Follow the appropriate registration link to sign up for these events!
Please note that any event title followed by an * indicates it has a late cancellation fee of $10.
- Graduate Student Camping Trip
- Register for this event on our website.
- May 25, 2018, 8:00 am-6:00 pm
- Acadia National Park - Maine
- Course Reference Number (CRN): 472
- Spaces/Seats Left: 0 (This event is FULL, register to get on the waitlist)
- Come join a few earth science graduate students for a weekend camping trip in Acadia National Park. It should be a great time to enjoy spring in all of its beautiful colors. Relax, hike, read, or just get a break from work. We'll have a fire both nights to relax, keep warm, and socialize. All experience levels welcome. If you've never camped, you can rent tents from the Hamel Rec Center and we'll give you a hand setting up. This weekend trip is from May 25th to May 27th. For more information please contact: Kellen McArthur - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Bullet Color Codes: