Offer of Admission Response
Congratulations on your offer of admission from the UNH Graduate School! You can indicate whether you accept this offer of admission or not using the process outlined below. Only students officially admitted, approved, and coded by our office will be able to respond online. You will be notified by email from the Graduate School when that happens.
Becoming a Wildcat
Below are instructions for submitting your online response to an offer of admission made by the UNH Graduate School. *Note: Once you have responded online you will not be able to change your decision using the online process; contact our office directly if you wish to make any changes to your selection.
- Login to your MyUNH account, and then click the "Admissions" link.
- To activate your MyUNH account see our MyUNH instructions and set-up page.
- Under the Application Menu you will see a section called "Admitted Applications REQUIRING YOUR RESPONSE." That section will list any applications that are currently waiting for a response. Click on the one you wish to respond to.
- The "Display Admitted Application" page will load. At the bottom of this page select one of the options from the pull-down menu:
- Accept: This means you are accepting the offer of admission and are going to attend the UNH Graduate School.
- Decline: This means you are NOT accepting our offer of admission. If you select this option, you will be prompted for a reason as to why you are declining.
- Defer: If you wish to accept the offer but would like to defer your admission for (at most) 1 year, then select this option. You will then be asked to select the semester and the year that you wish to defer to.
After making your decision a confirmation page appears and then you are done. Decisions are updated instantly (except for deferrals) so if you go back to the application menu you should see your updated status.
Accelerated Master's Students
If you are an Accelerated Master's Admit you will not be able to respond online as you need to meet with our Academic Counselor. Please see becoming an Accelerated Master's student for more detail.
If you are an international applicant who has been admitted and you are accepting that offer, be sure you have completed all required paperwork with the Office of International Students and Scholars.