We welcome you to the UNH Graduate School's Manchester office, located in the historic Millyard. Our office serves as the liaison between the graduate students in Manchester and the Graduate School on the Durham campus.
Information for New and Returning Students
Here you will find information about the Manchester campus including tuition and fees, parking, security services, library, and ID information. Use the online UNH Manchester course schedule for help in planning your schedule.
Please be aware of deadlines for course registration and filing your intent to graduate form (when you are nearing the completion of your degree program). Students should register for all of their semester courses at the beginning of the semester, regardless of when the course begins. Changes made after the deadline will incur a $25 late fee. For registration and other deadlines visit the Graduate School's Academic Calendar. Please contact our office with any questions.
Continuous Registration Policy
Unless a leave of absence is granted, graduate students are required to follow Graduate School continuous enrollment registration policy each semester of the academic year until their degree is formally awarded by registering for course credits, research or continuing enrollment. Master’s students must enroll in course credits, Continuing Research (GRAD 900), or Continuing Enrollment (GRAD 800). EDS students must enroll for course credits or Continuing Enrollment (GRAD 800).
The Granite YMCA - Membership Discount for Graduate Students
The Granite YMCA is now offering a Wildcat Wellness option for Manchester students in graduate degree programs. The cost is $135 per semester (this is a 40% discount)! Membership at The Granite YMCA is more than just extracurricular activities. Discover the unique community in your combined campus and all that the Y and UNH has to offer. We deliver comprehensive healthy living, learning, and fun experiences for members of all ages. Stop by the Graduate School’s office at the Manchester Campus, First Floor, P123 for a membership application and to for your enrollment verification letter.
Attending the new student orientation is a great way to see the campus, meet the Manchester Office staff, and receive vital information about Graduate School policy and procedures. Please make it a priority to attend and learn more about your program. Orientations are held at 88 Commercial Street in Manchester; to RSVP to one of our orientations, email: email@example.com. Upcoming orientations include:
- General New Student Orientation: All new Summer and Fall students are welcome to attend! Plan to arrive at 4:00 pm if you need to visit the Registration Office to register for classes, the Business Office to pay your bill, and/or visit the Security Desk on the second floor to have your student ID photo taken (if you are registered and have paid your bill). Parking permits will be available after August 13 for students taking classes at Manchester that are financially cleared.
- Location: 88 Commercial Street, First Floor, Room 102
- Date: Monday, January 7, 2019
- Time: The formal session will begin promptly at 5:00, but please arrive at 4:00 PM to get your student ID and take care of any registration and billing issues. Refreshments will be served. Program specific breakout sessions will occur after the group orientation if available; check with your graduate program coordinator for additional information.
- To Register: Orientation Registration
- For more information: Please email us or call (603) 641-4313.
- International Student Orientation: Please note we will cover all of the information that will be in the January 7, 2019 “General New Student Orientation”.