Congratulations on your admission to the UNH Graduate School!
Please use the online Admission Response Form (instructions below) to indicate your decision to attend, decline, or defer our offer. If your program requires an enrollment deposit or you're an admitted accelerated master's program student, you must contact the Graduate School directly to communicate your response. Please see additional details on these special cases below. Note: Only students officially admitted, approved and in our system can respond online.
Online Admission Offer Response
Once you've been officially admitted, approved and in our system, you can submit your response to our offer of admission online. Instructions to respond online are as follows:
- Login to WebCat using your MyUNH account and then click the "Admissions" tab.
- To activate your MyUNH account see our MyUNH instructions and set-up page.
- On the "Admissions" page click on "Application Status".
- If you have an application in need of a response, you'll see a section titled "Admitted Applications REQUIRING YOUR RESPONSE". Click on your choice to respond.
- The "Display Admitted Application" page will then load. At the bottom of this page, select one of the options from the pull-down menu:
- Accept: This means you're accepting the offer of admission and will attend the UNH Graduate School.
- Decline: This means you're NOT accepting our offer of admission. If you select this option, you will be prompted for a reason as to why you are declining.
- Defer: If you wish to accept the offer but would like to defer your admission for up to 1 year, select this option. You will then be asked to select the semester and year for which you'd like to defer.
Once your choices have been made, a confirmation page will appear. We suggest printing or making a PDF of this page for your records. The process is complete at this point. Decisions are updated instantly (except for deferrals) so if you go back to the application menu you will see your updated status. If you wish to register, please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be incorporated into the system before registering.
*Note: Once you've responded online, you cannot change your decision via the online process. If you do change your decision, please contact the Graduate School Office directly.
Online Offer Response Exceptions and Special Cases
Admitted Accelerated Master's students cannot respond to our offer online. Instead, you'll need to meet with a graduate school Academic Counselor to review the program requirements. Please see becoming an Accelerated Master's student for more detail.
The online form cannot be used if your program requires an enrollment deposit (see your program in our Programs of Study). Instead, your enrollment deposit will need to be paid, which will automatically indicate your admission acceptance. If you choose to decline the offer of admission, please email your name, your decision and your UNH ID number to the Graduate School office. If you'd like to defer your admission, please email your name, the term to which you'd like to defer and your UNH ID number to the Graduate School office. Note: If you fail to pay your enrollment deposit by the deadline, you application will automatically be deactivated. For additional help, see our enrollment deposit FAQ.
If you're not a U.S. citizen and have accepted admission, you must have completed all of the required paperwork with the Office of International Students and Scholars.