Begin Your Application
We are thrilled that you have decided to pursue your graduate studies at UNH!
The next step in the process is to begin your application.
Make sure that you thoroughly understand your program's admission requirements.
Gather all of the necessary materials.
Review our detailed application instructions and policies.
You'll complete your application online and should be prepared to provide all required materials to the graduate admissions office. Materials that need to be physically mailed, including residency forms and official transcripts, should be sent soon after you submit your application.
Have your application fee waived for these select programs:
- Accounting - MS
- Business Administration (Part-Time) - MBA
- Business Administration (Online) - MBA
- Civil Engineering - MENG
- Community Development Policy and Practice - MA
- Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Management (Online)- MS
- Computer Science - MS
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - MENG
- Information Technology - MS
- Mechanical Engineering - MENG
- Public Administration - MPA
- Public Policy - MPP
- Public Health - MPH
Enter the code 'AD65' in the ‘General Comments’ field in the online application.