Application Status and Student Accounts
UNH offers many online services that you can access using your myUNH/OneCampus account. Some of these services are Webcat (to check your application status, update your contact information, register for courses, pay bills, and check grades), myCourses (for coursework and assignments), and access to your UNH email account. All UNH applicants and students are assigned a randomly generated nine digit ID that begins with a "9" to be used for as long as you are at UNH. You will need this ID to activate your myUNH/OneCampus account, request your letters of recommendation, and submit your supporting application materials. Note that the UNH Student ID is NOT the same as your myUNH account nor your temporary web application login ID.
The 1, 2, 3's of Using Your myUNH Account
1- Activate Your Account
- Your myUNH IT ID can usually be activated 1 business day after receiving your UNH Student ID (provided to you after you apply). To activate:
- Go to the myUNH/OneCampus Portal click Go, then select the 'Find Your Username' link.
- Enter your assigned UNH Student ID Number and your birth date. This will give you your myUNH IT ID and will let you reset your password.
2- Check Your Application Status
After submitting an online application, you can check the status and view the required application materials online through your myUNH account. It may take up to 1-2 business days before you will be able to view your application online. If you are unable to see your application after that time please contact our office. You are also encouraged to contact the UNH Graduate School with any questions about your application status. For questions or problems with using your myUNH account or UNH Email please contact the UNH Service Desk. To check your status:
- Login to the Webcat using your assigned myUNH IT ID. Please note then when you click on the Webcat link it will take you the MyUNH Portal. To get to Webcat to login click on the "GO" link in the upper right hand area or click on the "Webcat" header. See this helpful image for clarification.
- Next select the "Admissions" link from the list and then select the application you want to view under the "Application Status" header.
- In addition, all applications are verified internally and this process can take up to 2-5 days. Until your application is verified you will have an admit type of "Unprocessed Web Applicant". This status type will be removed once our office has completed the verification of your application.
3- Set Up Your UNH Wildcat Email
Prior to becoming a student we will use the email address provided on your application; once you accept an offer of admission, however, you will have a UNH Wildcat Email account created for you. All official UNH Communications are delivered to your UNH Wildcat Email address - so be sure to check it often or contact the UNH service desk for help in forwarding it to your preferred email address. To activate your email:
- Go the UNH Wildcats Email page and follow the provided instructions. If you have problems please contact the UNH Service Desk.
- To setup email forwarding, complete the following:
- Log into your Wildcats email account (through Office 365)
- Click on the GEARS icon in the upper right corner
- Go to "Options," then expand the "Mail" menu
- Go to "Accounts" (expand if needed) and click on "Forwarding"
- Enter the email address to which you would like to forward your Wildcats mail