Lindsey C. Williams
Coastal Conflicts - The Role of Science and Training in Natural Resource Management Disputes in Coastal Areas
Lindsey’s interests include environmental decision-making and organizational behavior, community interactions with the environment, and the role of science in policy and management. Her dissertation research uses a case-study approach to understanding the role of science and training in natural resource management disputes in coastal areas.
- Master in Marine Policy, University of Delaware, 2009
- B.A., Biology, Colby College, 2002
- Policy Analyst/ Policy Advisor, NOAA National Ocean Service, 2006-2014
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of Delaware, 2004-2006
- Program Assistant, NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program, 2002-2004