Graduate School and Professional Development Workshops and Events
The UNH Graduate School offers a variety of workshops, events, and professional development opportunities throughout the year. From our popular Thesis and Dissertation Workshops to our PFF/PFP sessions, there is something of interest for every student! We also promote events sponsored by other campus departments and organizations, that are related to graduate students, and they are listed below for reference only (to register for those events please see the link provided).
Check out the calendar below to see upcoming events over the next five weeks, view all events for the current term, or see what was offered last year including event attendance rates. BOLD titles denote Graduate School-sponsored events, ITALICIZED titles denote events sponsored by other campus offices, and the bullet colors represent the type of event. Follow the appropriate registration link to sign up for these events!
Please note that any event title followed by an * indicates it has a late cancellation fee of $10.
- R.A.D. Self-Defense Training for Women
- Register for this event on our website.
- July 30, 2018, 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Hamel Rec Center (classroom/studio TBD)
- Course Reference Number (CRN): 481
- Spaces/Seats Left: 0 (This event is FULL, register to get on the waitlist)
- This program is designed specifically for anyone who identifies as a woman and it will provide you with realistic self-defense options and the knowledge to make an educated decision about personal defense! July 30& 31, & August 1 2 – 6 p.m. each day Note: Attendance is required at the July 30th and 31st sessions. August 1st is optional but highly recommended. If you already attended this class (at UNH or elsewhere), feel free to come to any session for extra practice. Free for UNH faculty, students, and staff.
- Event Bullet Color Codes: