Graduate School and Professional Development Workshops and Events
The UNH Graduate School offers a variety of workshops, events, and professional development opportunities throughout the year. From our popular Thesis and Dissertation Workshops to our PFF/PFP sessions, there is something of interest for every student! We also promote events sponsored by other campus departments and organizations, that are related to graduate students, and they are listed below for reference only (to register for those events please see the link provided).
Check out the calendar below to see upcoming events over the next five weeks, view all events for the current term, or see what was offered last year including event attendance rates. BOLD titles denote Graduate School-sponsored events, ITALICIZED titles denote events sponsored by other campus offices, and the bullet colors represent the type of event. Follow the appropriate registration link to sign up for these events!
- Graduate School Cooking Class (food from Serbia)
- Register for this event on our website.
- November 28, 2017, 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Demo Kitchen Hamel Rec Center (2nd floor)
- Course Reference Number (CRN): 423
- Spaces/Seats Left: 4
- Learn a new recipe with the Graduate School! Join fellow graduate students in making Serbian pita. If you like cheese, you will love this recipe! Our graduate student Jovana Milosavljevic-Ardeljan will do a cooking demonstration on November 28th, 4-6pm at the Demo Kitchen in Rec Center. You will spend one hour cooking, and then enjoy the food. The Graduate School will provide all the ingredients. Students at all levels of cooking experience are welcome. Spots limited to 15, sign up today!
- Event Bullet Color Codes: