Forms & Policies

Forms and Policy

Forms may be in MS word, Adobe PDF, or exist online and can range from admission and academic forms to graduate aid and event registrations. Please note that some forms are updated each year and those links will become available as the form is updated. The majority of our policies are included in our online graduate school catalog.

How to Use Adobe Fillable Forms

Many of our forms are fillable and must be opened directly with a current version of Adobe Reader. Web browsers and email often open PDF files, by default, with an Adobe plug-in previewer which does not have the full functionality of the full Adobe Reader software. To use these forms properly download them to your computer and save them. Then right click on the file and select the option to open with Adobe Reader. Do not use Microsoft Edge, imitation Adobe products or any type of web browser.

Where do we send the Forms?

Send by Email: Completed admissions forms should be emailed to Completed academic or financial forms should be emailed to Be sure that the file name begins with your last name.

Send by Mail: Mail completed forms to UNH Graduate School - Thompson Hall, 105 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824.

For general questions, please contact us at