Through UNH Manchester, the UNH Graduate School offers post-baccalaureate programs in applied professional fields. Centrally located in Manchester’s historic Millyard in the heart of the I-93 corridor, Graduate School programs in Manchester offer the expertise of University of New Hampshire faculty, contemporary curricula, modern educational facilities, convenient access, flexible schedules and most importantly, a graduate degree from UNH, the state's flagship public university.
Come explore our UNH Manchester campus and meet our friendly staff, faculty and students!
Manchester Graduate Programs
When you are ready, you may:
Manchester Graduate Programs Online Information Session
tuESday, february 9 | 12:00 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.
Participants will have an opportunity to learn about all of the graduate options available in Manchester!
The goal of the Graduate School programs offered at UNH Manchester is to provide high-quality graduate-level educational opportunities for working professionals to prepare them for leadership roles in their fields of business, cybersecurity, education, information technology, public administration, public health and social work.
Why choose UNH Manchester?
- We bring the resources and expertise of the University of New Hampshire to the population and economic center of the state.
- We're conveniently located in downtown Manchester's historic Millyard.
- UNH is one of nine universities in the nation to hold top-tier status as a land-, sea-, and, space-grant institution, which means we receive significant grant funding for our students' research.
- The Manchester campus is rich in academic, cultural and recreational resources and opportunities.
- Most programs are designed for working professionals who attend classes late afternoons or evenings.
- Check out our Manchester Programs of Study brochure for more info!
The UNH Graduate School works closely with faculty to recruit talented and diverse students of the highest quality to ensure a challenging and contemporary curriculum in order to prepare students for leadership roles in a wide variety of organizations. Visit us today to explore your possibilities!
Ready to Learn More?
Our staff is student-focused and always willing to help. Browse our website to begin your academic journey and learn about the exciting possibilities available to you. Our application process has never been easier - visit our apply now page for complete instructions, and learn about resources for current UNH Manchester graduate students!
2/1/21 Update: Staff continue to be available by appointment for a virtual meeting; when classes are in session, the grad office will be staffed from 4-6 pm for face-to-face support for our current graduate students and faculty.
Meet with Hilary Breyer - General application questions/holds, residency forms and campus questions, as well as questions about the Education programs.
Meet with Madison Ferreri - Questions about Biotechnology, Information Technology and Cybersecurity Engineering graduate programs, as well as questions about studying at UNH Manchester as an International Student.
Meet with Candice Morey - Questions about the Accelerated Master's Program and all other Manchester graduate programs.