Welcome to the Student Resources webpage for the University New Hampshire Graduate School. Below you will find a checklist of important first steps for new students, followed by links to separate pages for resources at each of our campuses: UNH Durham, UNH Manchester, UNH Concord, and UNH Online. If you are looking for information related to our professional development programming, community events, or counseling services, please visit the Career, Professional, and Community Development webpages. If you are looking for information related to graduation, including information about thesis/dissertation submission, please visit the Graduation Resources webpage.
New Students & Postdocs
Current Students & Postdocs
All UNH Graduate School Students and Postdocs should familiarize themselves with the Career, Professional, and Community Development webpages. There you will find programming and resources relating to Careers and Networking, Writing and Research, Community and Student Organizations, Mentorship, and Well-Being.
- Step 1: Accept your Offer of Admission
- Visit the Offer of Admission Response webpage to find instructions on how to accept/withdraw your offer of admission and exceptions to traditional admissions processes. International Students and Postdocs should visit the Office of International Students and Scholars Webpage to find information on getting your visa, changing your status, arranging housing, and much more.
- Step 2: Claim and Activate your UNH Accounts
- If you are new to UNH, you may need to claim your UNH account and username. An email with the subject "Welcome to the Wildcat Family!" will be sent after you are admitted with your USNH username (usually a combination of letters and numbers). Instructions will be included in that email on how to claim the account by myaccount.microsoft.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the email after admission.
- Step 3: Log into your UNH Wildcat Email
- Visit the Accessing Student Email webpage and follow the steps to log in to your UNH email address.
- Step 4: Contact your academic department about advising and orientation
- Step 5: Visit the resources page for your campus
- To find information on registering for classes, obtaining your UNH Student ID Card, parking and public transportation, health insurance, and much more, visit the student resources page for the UNH campus you will be joining (Durham, Manchester, Concord, or Online). These pages can be found below.