Welcome to the Student Resources webpage for the University New Hampshire Graduate School. Below you will find a checklist of important first steps for new students, followed by links to separate pages for resources at each of our three campuses: UNH Durham, UNH Manchester, and UNH Online. If you are looking for information related to our professional development programming, community events, or counseling services, please visit the Professional Development and Student Success webpage. If you are looking for information related to graduation, please visit the Graduation Resources webpage.
New Student Checklist
- Step 1: Accept your Offer of Admission
- Visit the Offer of Admission Response webpage to find instructions on how to accept/withdraw your offer of admission and exceptions to traditional admissions processes. International Students and Postdocs should visit the Office of International Students and Scholars Webpage to find information on getting your visa, changing your status, arranging housing, and much more.
- Step 2: Access your UNH Username and Student ID number
- Visit the New User Activation link on the Login Help page. Use your 9-digit Student ID number and date of birth to find your username. Steps on setting up your account are also available on that page. You should have received your Student ID number via email from the UNH Graduate School. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find it.
- Step 3: Log into your UNH Wildcat Email
- Visit the Accessing Student Email webpage and follow the steps to log in to your UNH email address.
- Step 4: Contact your academic department about advising and orientation
- Step 5: Visit the resources page for your campus
- To find information on registering for classes, obtaining your UNH Student ID Card, parking and public transportation, health insurance, and much more, visit the student resources page for the UNH campus you will be joining (Durham, Manchester, or Online). These pages can be found below.