If you are looking into becoming more involved in campus organizations, the University of New Hampshire has several student groups that graduate students of diverse backgrounds can join. Follow the links below to find out more information.
Student Organizations and Diversity support coalitions
- Black Student Union
- The Black Student Union (BSU) provides black students and allies a safe space to gain knowledge and a sense of self while also educating the UNH community on issues such as black culture and social justice.
- Hillel is dedicated to creating a welcoming environment for Jewish students and students interested in Jewish culture.
- Native American Cultural Association
- The Native American Cultural Association is dedicated to sharing knowledge about indigenous peoples of the Americas through stories, speakers and more.
- MOSAICO is the Latino/Latina/Latinx student organization that educates and shares the cultures and traditions from various Latin American countries.
- Stonewall grads
- Stonewall Grads is a social based organization for supporting LGBTQA+ people in the graduate community and people of all levels.
- For other multicultural student groups at UNH, follow the link below: