Congratulations on your admission to the UNH Graduate School!
Here, you will find instructions on how to accept/withdraw your offer of admission and exceptions to traditional admissions processes.
How To Accept Your Offer
Once you've been officially admitted, approved and in our system, you can submit your response to our offer of admission online. Instructions to respond online are as follows:
- Login to WebCat using your MyUNH account and then click the "Admissions" tab.
- To activate your MyUNH account see our MyUNH instructions and set-up page.
- On the "Admissions" page click on "Application Status".
- To respond to your offer, select "Admitted Applications REQUIRING YOUR RESPONSE".
- The "Display Admitted Application" page will then load. At the bottom of this page, select one of the options from the pull-down menu.
Once your choices have been made, a confirmation page will appear. If you wish to register, please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be incorporated into the system before registering.
Special Case Admissions Responses
Admitted Accelerated Master's students cannot respond to our offer online.
You will receive instructions from one of our admissions counselors with next steps.